1. Register on the OKX website (if you have not already done so) and log in to your account.
2. Activate Google two-factor authentication in the Security section. Then go to the API section and click Create key.
3. Fill out the fields andput a check mark in Withdrawal and Trading. Click Confirm.
4. The page that opens will display the API keys. Save them.
5. Launch Tiger.Trade and select File → Connections → Configure from the main menu.
6. In the window that opens, click + Create new connection and select OKX in the list that appears.
7. Then, in the window that opens, enter the API keys and the passphrase that you obtained on the OKX website. Click OK.
The connection has been set up. To set up a connection, select File → Connections → OKX in the main Tiger.Trade menu.