- Changing columns in the Watchlist became more convenient. The dropdown menu is not disappearing after each action anymore, so it’s possible to activate or deactivate several columns at once.
- We updated the script for QUIK 9 terminals.
- A new hotkey to hide trades on the Chart is now available. To change the default T key, proceed to Settings → HotKeys Manager → Chart → Actions → Hide deals from chart.
- Size Filters in DOM now correctly process any numerical values (up and above 1 billion).
- Updated documentation on connecting to GAIN Capital, DataFeed, and FTX cryptocurrency exchange is now available.
- Changing a price scale in DOM became faster. It’s not required to verify the input by pressing Confirm button anymore.
- There’s now an option to hide instruments from cryptocurrency exchanges that aren’t connected in the terminal. This feature Hide crypto symbols that are not connected is in Settings → General Settings → Other.
- An error with entering orders which occurred during an active connection to MetaTrader 5 is resolved.
- Closing orders on the graph by clicking ‘X’ now works correctly (with a live connection to MetaTrader 5).
- We restored trading FOREX instruments while MetaTrader 5 connection is active.