Please note — upgrading to Tiger.Trade 6.0.0 requires downloading and installing the latest version of the terminal. Automatic update is not available for this version.
List of changes:
- Automatic updating of the price step and volume step for shares from the Moscow Exchange’s information and statistical server has been added. They will now appear instantly without a need to restart the terminal.
- A pre-installed workstation with a customized chart and a trader module has been added for new users.
- The ability to enter fractional values into DOM using a dot has been added.
- Updated branding: there’s a new logo in the terminal, and all links in the Help menu now lead to the new website.
- In the DOM window menu in the volume selection tab, the display of the value has been changed from an exponential format to a fractional one. For instance, instead of a 1E-05, a correct number 0.00001 will appear.
- The operation of the Quotes/Watchlist module has been adjusted. Instruments in Watchlist are no longer duplicated in search results when attempting to add.
- The color indication when linking windows has been improved. The selected color now has extra highlighting, while other colors are darkened.
- In the Settings → HotKeys Manager → DOM → Actions menu, an option to change a price scale has been added. Now pointing to a specific DOM area and holding down the assigned hotkey will allow changing the price by scrolling a mouse up or down.
- A quick collapsing/expanding of chart subwindows has been added. It activates by double-clicking with the left mouse button in the chart area.
- The selected price scale value is now displayed in the area next to the corresponding button.
- The error at screen resolutions greater than FullHD when using scaling, which did not allow terminal tabs such as Orders, Trades, Positions, etc. to be opened.
- The problem with the search results performance for instruments on cryptocurrency exchanges. The list of trading pairs no longer displays instruments that only consist of the base currency.
- Search results performance when selecting an instrument in all terminal widgets has been corrected. When entering an instrument without special characters (_ or /), all available pairs are displayed, including those with the indicated special characters in the name.
- Quotes for the MOEX exchange instruments now appear correctly in the DOM window even with the active Transaq Connector.
- Changing the Scale Max Value in the DOM settings to over 1 000 000 000 (1 billion) now doesn’t affect the limit orders, while the max value appears correctly.
- The error message “This listenKey does not exist” while using the Binance exchange doesn’t appear anymore.
- The error in the installer that initiated the removal of the terminal in some cases has been resolved.
- The installer now prevents from installing two instances of the terminal on the computer.