The trading history is played through the Player window, which allows the path for trades to be fully reproduced for the selected instruments, including the chart, DOM and the trade feed. During playback, trading operations in the simulator mode can be performed to practice trading strategies.
To switch to the trading history playback mode, in the menu select File → Trade mode → Player. To display the Player window, in the main menu, select Tables → Player.
The window contains:
- Button to open a window for selecting records with a trading history
- Buttons to go to the previous or next day
- Buttons to control the replay of the trading history
- Setting the playback speed of the trading history
- Rewinding the trading history until the specified time
- Rewinding the trading history for the selected time interval
Playback history in tick-only format
This type of history does not contain DOMs and allows the history for all instruments available in Tiger.Trade to be replayed.
To reproduce the trading history in tick-only format, complete the following actions:
Playback history in tick and DOM format
This type of history contains both ticks and DOMs, which allows the trading history to be fully reproduced.
In order to reproduce the trading history, follow these steps:
Launching and controlling playback
For the instruments whose records have been selected, the charts and DOMs must be opened. Next, launch playback of the trading history. During viewing, you can pause or completely stop playback of the recording.