The TT Positions window displays the positions calculated by the Tiger.Trade terminal on trades that are displayed in the Trades window and contain extended information, such as time spent in the position, commissions, as well as profit or loss on positions closed during the day.
To display this window, from the main menu, select Tables → TT Positions. Columns in a table can be hidden, moved, and resized.
The TT Positions window can be linked to other windows. After setting up the link, double-clicking on the position in the table will allow the instrument and the trading account to be set up in all windows, coming together into a single link group.
To hide information on a closed position from the table, right-click on the required position in the table and select Hide in the menu that opens. The hidden position will be displayed again as soon as it becomes open.
If information about some trades does not get into Tiger.Trade, for example, while you were trading through another terminal, then the positions calculated by the terminal may be displayed incorrectly. To correct the positions, use the Enter, Change and Clear buttons located in the upper part of the window.
The window contains:
- Entering information about an open position if it was not accounted for by the Tiger.Trade terminal.
- Changing information about an open position. This option must be used if a position calculated by the Tiger.Trade terminal differs from the real position.
- Clearing information about an open position without closing the position itself. This option must be used if a non-existent position is displayed in the Tiger.Trade terminal.
- Enabling/disabling the mode of displaying only open positions.
- Closing the position selected in the table.
- Closing all open positions displayed in the table.