This article will describe Bybit сonnection setup.
Follow these steps:
1. Register your account on Bybit (if not yet) and login.
2. Enable Google Authentication.
3. Go to API Management and press Create New Key.
4. Select API Key Usage - API Transaction, in the field Name enter api label, choose Key Permission - Active Order and Positions, enter Google Authenticator code and press Confirm.
5. Save your API keys elsewhere.
6. Start TigerTrade choose File in main menu - Connections - Setup.
7. In the opened window click “+” Create new connection and select Bybit in dropdown list.
8. In next window select
Live or Test and enter your API keys. If your ISP is blocking ByBit, you can use proxy in such way - ip:port.
9. Click OK.
You have successfully setup connection to ByBit. To connect TigerTrade to ByBit use File - Connections - ByBit.