This article will describe Binance connection setup.
Follow these steps:
1. Register your account on Binance (if not yet) and login.
2. Go to API settings page, label your API pair и and click Create New Key.
3. Enter Google Authenticator code and click Submit.
4. You will receive a confirmation email. Open it and click Confirm Create.
5. On the page you will see your API keys. BACKUP them, Binance will mask them forever. After that, click on EDIT PERMISSIONS and check Enable Trading, Enable Margin, Enable Futures. Click save permissions. Enter Google Authenticator code.
Check out the updates to the API key resolution rules from August 9, 2021, which states that in order to restore access to the API and trading functions, it is necessary to complete intermediate verification.
6. Start Tiger.Trade choose File in main menu - Connections - Setup.
7. In the opened window click “+” Create new connection and select Binance in dropdown list.
8. Enter your API keys from Binance API page for the market type you want to trade: Spot, Margin or Futures. If your ISP is blocking Binance, you can use proxy in such way - ip:port.
9. Click OK.
You have successfully setup connection to Binance. To connect Tiger.Trade to Binance use File - Connections - Binance.