1. Register your account on Bitfinex (if not yet) and login. (Newly registered accounts have limitation to trade, please read rules on Bitfinex).
2. Enable Google Authentication. Go to API keys page and click Create New Key.
3. Set appropriate permissions (except withdrawal) and click Generate API key.
4. An email with confirmation will come where you need to click CREATE API KEY.
5. After that you will see new API keys on Bitfinex API keys page. BACKUP them, they will be masked forever.
6. Start Tiger.Trade choose File in main menu -> Connections - Setup.
7. In the opened window click “+” Create new connection and select Bitfinex in dropdown list.
8. Enter your API keys from Bitfinex API page. If your ISP is blocking Bitfinex, you can use proxy in such way - ip:port.
9. Click OK.
You have successfully setup connection to Bitfinex. To connect Tiger.Trade to Bitfinex use File - Connections - Bitfinex.