1. You need to have an account on BitMEX (register, if not yet). Login to your account.
2. Go to API Keys page, label your pair, select Key Permissions - Order and click Create API Key. If asked, enter your 2FA code.
3. In the bottom of this you will see your newly generated API keys. BACKUP your keys elsewhere because they will be masked forever.
4. Start Tiger.Trade choose File in main menu - Connections - Setup.
5. In the opened window click “+” Create new connection and select BitMEX in dropdown list.
6. Choose Live or Test server depending on your API keys from BitMEX. If your ISP is blocking BitMEX, you can use proxy in such way - ip:port.
7. Click OK.
You have just successfully setup connection to BitMEX. To connect Tiger.Trade to BitMEX use File - Connections - BitMEX.