Interactive Brokers customers can setup connection of the TigerTrade platform to Trader Workstation terminal.
Follow these steps:
Trader Workstation in main menu click File - Global Config.
Configuration - API - Settings.
3. Please turn on these features if they are not checked:
4. Remember socket port № (7497 by default). If this port is in use by other software - change it to a free one.
5. Press OK to Save and exit.
6. Start TigerTrade choose File in main menu - Connections - Setup.
7. In the opened window click “+” Create new connection and select TWS in dropdown list.
8. In connection setup window type in
Port: 7497 (or other socket port that you choose)
If this is the only connection to Trader Workstation, set ID client to 0 (zero).
You have successfully setup connection to Interactive Brokers. To connect TigerTrade to Interactive Brokers use File - Connections - TWS.