Tiger.Trade is a trading, training and analytics platform that has all the tools one might need for successful day-trading.
To begin working with the platform:
1. Go to the Tiger.Trade website homepage, enter you email address and click the Download button. Once you do that, you will receive an email with your client credentials.
2. Use the username and password you received via email to log into your account on the Tiger.Trade website. There you will see the Tiger.Trade software licenses available to you.
3. Click Log in in the email or on the website. You will find yourself on the login page of your personal account.
4. Enter the username and password specified in the email. Click Log in. You will be taken to a page with your licenses.
You will immediately receive a free perpetual cryptocurrency trading license and a 14-day free trial license to trade on the stock and futures markets.
To continue trading stocks and futures after 14 days, you will need to purchase a paid license.
5. Download and install Tiger.Trade. After installation, a shortcut will be created on your desktop to launch the terminal.
6. Launch Tiger.Trade. Enter your username and password from the Licenses page of your personal account on the website or from the Personal Account itself.
8. To begin seeing charts in the terminal and make trades, select an exchange and set up a connection to it. Detailed instructions on setting up connections to exchanges are available via the links in the table below.
To complete the connection, go to the terminal in File → Connections → Configure.
9. Now set up your workspace. To open a new chart, select Open → Chart in the main menu. To open a new DOM, select Open → DOM in the main menu. Trader modules are available both in the Chart window and in the DOM window. For more information, see the Windows section.