- Opening (Russian market)
- BCS (Russian Market)
- Just2Trade (Russian market, American Futures)
- AMP Global Clearing (American Futures)
Follow these steps:
1. Start MetaTrader 5.
2. In its main menu click File - Open Data Folder. In next window navigate to \MQL5\Experts.
3. Copy files TigerTrade.Data.ex5, TigerTrade.Expert.ex5 and TigerTrade.Mt5.dll from folders according to your system (see table below) to the folder opened on step 2.
4. Restart MetaTrader 5.
5. In main menu click Tools - Options and navigate to Expert Advisors.
6. Check permissions Allow automated trading and Allow DLL imports.
7. Open any chart and add TigerTrade.Expert expert advisor. It will make trades. DO NOT ADD ANY OTHER ADVISOR ON THIS CHART.
8. Open charts of needed instruments and add TigerTrade.Data expert advisor. These advisers will transfer market data including ticks and DOM.
9. Ensure all expert advisors are ON.
10. Start Tiger.Trade choose from menu File - Connections - Setup.
11. In opened window click “+” Create new connection and choose MT5.
12. In the next window, in the dropdown list select the path to the MT5 terminal. If you use only one instance of MT5 you can leave "Detect path automatically" option.
Setup completed. If the setting was done correct, a message will appear that the connection to the MT5 terminal is set.