1. Added the ability to receive terminal notifications (indicator and object signals) in the Telegram messenger. You can set it up through the menu Settings --> Telegram alerts. For it to work correctly, you will have to create and set up a bot by following the instructions.
2. Added the option to configure the lot settings in the DOM terminal. It is activated by enabling the Show in DOM option in the standard lot settings window and works like a separate toolbar in the DOM. Also, we have augmented the logic for the lot settings window. Now the column used to enter the quote currency volume is always active without the need to click the checkmark to enter the lot in USDT.
3. Added the ability to set up exit strategy as a percentage of the price. The percentage values are specified for all elements of the strategy (stop loss, take profit, breakeven, and trailing stop).
4. Added a visual indication of the sorting type in the Watchlist window (Quotes) and a user custom option. Each column now indicates the selected sorting type: ascending, descending, or none (custom). The sorting indication disappears when the custom sorting option is selected
5. Added the ability to hide the market type switch (S|F) under the symbols tab. The display can now be changed in the terminal settings (Basic Settings → Chart/DOM).
6. The timeframe toolbar is now set up in the Toolbar setup section along with other toolbar items (right-click on the widget and select Set up toolbars).
7. Optimized data saving and display for the Orders/Trades/Positions windows. Now these actions are performed asynchronously, which reduces the load on the CPU.
8. We now support stop orders on the OKX exchange. Orders are set in Conditional mode at market and limit price. The terminal’s Executions table displays the stop and take prices of an order, depending on its display on the exchange’s web interface and its execution price.
9. The Auto Select Data Type option in Settings → Basic Settings is enabled for configurations by default.
- Fixed a bug where the trade history in Binance disappeared after restarting the terminal. Now, the entire history is available after restarting the terminal.
- Fixed an error where Stop loss and Take profit orders disappeared when creating new configurations in the terminal. Previously, creating a new configuration in the terminal with active Stop loss and Take profit server orders resulted in these orders disappearing from the exchange, and the orders would return to a local status on Tiger.Trade.