1. Register your account on FTX (if not yet) and login.
2. Enable Google Authentication. Go to API keys and press Create API key.
3. Save your API keys elsewhere.
4. Start Tiger.Trade choose File in main menu → Connections → Setup.
5. In the opened window click + Create new connection and select FTX in dropdown list.
6. Enter your API keys. If your ISP is blocking FTX, you can use proxy in such way ip:port.
7. Click OK.
You have successfully setup connection to FTX. To connect Tiger.Trade to FTX use File → Connections → FTX.