In order to select the required symbol, click the Select symbol button from the overhead menu.
How does symbol search work
- Instead of the full name of the futures contract, you can use the base name. For example, RI instead of RIM6. The current contract will then be used each time Tiger.Trade is launched, and when the chart is displayed, the most relevant contracts will be “glued” to it.
- Once you’ve entered the name, you can scroll through the list of matches using your mouse or the up/down arrows on your keyboard. Using Shift + Up/Down allows you to scroll through the list more quickly.
- If you have created a list of favorite symbols, they will be shown in this window.
- To show only connected cryptocurrencies when searching for a symbol, enable the “Hide unconnected cryptocurrencies” option in the Basic settings → Other section.
- If you want the symbol name query to always be in English regardless of the keyboard layout used, toggle the “Ignore keyboard layout when searching for a symbol” option in Basic Settings → Other.
- If, when entering the symbol name with a separator, you only want to see the list of symbols with this separator, toggle the “Take separator into account when entering symbols” option in Basic Settings → Interface.
In the list of favorite symbols that has been created, the broker commission and exchange can be set separately for each symbol as a fixed value or as a percentage at your discretion; a hot key can also be set.
To do so, choose Settings → Symbols Manager in the main menu and navigate to the Favorites tab. In the tab that opens, click on the icon and enter the required settings.
|Commission Type||Select the commission write-off type from two values in the drop-down list: Fixed or Percentage.|
|Broker Commission||A known value of the commission that the broker takes for the operation is set.|
|Exchange Commission||A known value of the commission that the exchange takes for the operation is set.|
|HotKey Switch||Assigns a hot key to the symbol from five available.|